Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My new BLOG!

Hi! -
This is my first day writing on this blog -- I am v. v. excited!
I will be bringing you the LATEST on the LATEST on fashion & lifestyle info!


ON FRIDAYS -
FIVE FAB FASHION FINDS!
I will be searching everywhere for fun finds to share with you!


CURVYGIRLS with STYLE
Pics of girls I see with great fun style.
I can't wait to hit the streets!


GUEST BLOGGER
From time to time my blog with have a fashionable guest blogger
How cute will that be?!



Make sure you click on the cute illustration icons on the top of the page to view the other fashion stories on my site.


Please be patient with me -- I am so my a tech girl so it's going to take me sometime to figure how things work -- pics etc...
A dear friend gave me a camera YEAH!-- I just need to buy a charger -- and figure out how it works! -- see I am not so a tech girl but I am learning.


YOUR feedback is super duper important to me!
PLEASE leave your comments each time you click on!

Tell 3 three friends about my site - they will need to tell 3 friends -- and so on and so on ....
I want everybody Clickin' !

Enjoy Your Day
-- Chat Later!
Patty on Site!

1 comment:

KayKG said...

This is a great web site!
I am a curvy size 10

I am going to forward this site to all my friends!
curvy girls rock!!!!
it is about time!

Good work!
Thanks!
KayKG