Monday, June 30, 2008

Supermodel is All Curved Up!!


Hi,
I am so sick of woman being criticized in the media for NOT looking like teenage boys.
The latest is Supermodel Karolina Kurkova .
She appeared on the Brazilian runways and was slammed for having back fat , love handles & cellulite. Hmm , HELLO most women have cellulite even celebs and models!! We are so use to looking at post air brushed pix cellulite free.

To me she is being slammed for looking truly sexy soft, happy & healthy .
I get that certain models are hired to look a certain way -- but I thought Brazilians were fans of the womanly form. By Brazilian standards her bum should be right in step.

I am thinking her critics are a small percentage.
I bet it's bitter fashion writers who are so jealous of her new form.

Afterall , she was booked for the fashion show - the designer & the producers wanted her
CURVES n' all!

I have a soft spot for K.K. (that's what P.Diddy calls her)
I have seen her backstage during fashion week , she was always
laughing having fun.
I also saw her on the subway train -- she
smiled at me - so sweet!

Walk your CURVYGIRL WALK!

Please tell me what you think! Click COMMENTS below
Chat Later,
Patty Hughes


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! and her body is great. She kinda put you in the mind of Heidi Klum, ya know she's a bit curvy too I think... Never the less there are always going to be negative critics that have their opinion of what beauty should look like... But we are in America Honey and not all us girls are a size 2. and that's whats makes us beautiful because we are all different and we come in different shapes, sizes and colors (Yes, taste the Rainbow!).... I so love it! We are all beautiful.. so with that being said Curvy Girls Rock!

~Sharon

ÆLXANDER said...

As a guy, & a retoucher i think reality is much more interesting...
Beauty captures attention; personality captures heart...

Anonymous said...

I see nothing wrong with the way she looks, to me she looks healthy and that's all that matters. I think the media holds celebs and esp. models to a different standard but at the end of the day they are still human beings. I hope that there are young girls out there that realize that the expectation is unrealistic and that you should love the way you look.

-Natalie

SassyAnDiva said...

they do really need 2 start having real women on the runway bc we are the customer...Curvy Girls are the trend..
-SassyAnDiva

Anonymous said...

well hello alexander...love your comment (wink)

ÆLXANDER said...

thank you Anonymous... (wink) :)

natalie said...

"Walk your Curvygirl Walk!"

Haha, that is great. I'm gonna use that one from now on, Patty!

xo,
Natalie the doll