Thursday, August 7, 2008

On the O.P.

HI!! -
Yesterday I had a meeting with my web-zine advisor.
She had some really fab ideas to make my entire site more interactive
My goal is to gain sponsors /ads $ honey for my site but there are things I need to do first.
Walk before you crawl! I am such a LEO I am just all about the BIG PICTURE.

I am also working on a super duper fun project!!
I will let you know all about it in time .

In the weeks to come you'll see changes in my site - all in the name of CURVY!
I want my viewers to have the best experience as possible.

I am going to thank all of you once again !
You have been so patient and kind.

I am now on the O.P.
"OPRAH PATH"

"Bout to dominate the globe like Oprah did it" - The Roots


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOP WOOP...today is Patty's BDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTY!!!