Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Style on Film.

I am all about the blond hair and dark eyebrows -- so mod!


I have to say I really liked Beyonce's look as Etta James.









She is sassy and all curved - up!













The 1940's - 1960's era was very kind to the CurvyGirl.
Women never had to apologize for having a curvaceous bod.
Women really looked like women and not bony boys.





I want to re-create her look for myself.
I have the 'blond" hair and Lord knows I am all curved-up!
I will keep posted!

*Patty on Site*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this site was about curvy girls. I notice you have a lot of celebs that run to the gym the minute they get a little thick. My friend told me about it and I was super excited cause I'm a size 14 and I'm tried of looking at those skinny celebs, so she told me about this site. But now I'm seeing those same skinny celebs that are tiny in your "Curvy Girl" site. WOW!!! I guess there's no winning for us plus size girls.

Anonymous said...

wake - up! this site is for girls that are CURVY not PLUSSSS!! BIG differnce!!