Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Life Will Not Suck Without A Belt!



Hi,
I really like Kelly Clarkson. She is a CURVYGIRL full on! Let's face it she is holding!


















She is sexy cute and can really sing a song , as she did recently on Saturday Night Live.
(I do have to say in all of her songs she is mad at some guy.)

Kelly's rock & roll style I get -- but
her outfit on SNL - hmm not so much. ( I am trying to find a pic)
She wore a dress in her favorite color cobalt blue - great for Spring 09.

The dress was slit sleeved , good choice for a CURVYGIRL . The sleeves showed just enough of her upper arm to be sexy.

Her accessories were :
A wide belt
Black tights
Black high heel boots.

The tights and boots were wise considering her dress was short and she is short the combo gave a sleek visual.
As for the over done wide black belt -- make it stop!

That belt choice only emphasized her tummy.
The tummy is not the most flattering part of a CURVYGIRL'S body
The bum , the boobs and the legs are always good but the tummy never!

CURVYGIRLS please get over Jennifer Hudson's House of Style ; always wear a belt and you'll look trendy!
Do you remember her belts in the Sex And The City movie? - Sausage anyone?

If Kelly had not belted her dress she wouldn't of looked so stuffed.
The dress might of flowed over her body but yet hugging her in the right places .
Or she could of positioned the belt lower over her tummy.

I never say you CAN'T wear something , I am just saying try a new look.
Wide belts have been around for a few seasons , they need a rest .

TAKEAWAY TIPS
--------------------
*Try your outfit on without a wide belt.
*Try to position the belt lower for a new look.

If you do try a new look -- send me before and after pics - I might post them on my site!

*Patty on Site*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was great on SNL! First time I heard her new single, I was kinda disappointed - she's had some killer music to live up to - but the performance made me really like the song. It's catchy and fun - and surprisingly positive! hehe. That blue color looks great on her, but I think the top was a bit much. I love the silvery outfit in your pics, Patty!

I saw Kelly live yeeears ago and she looked cute in just a Superman tee and jeans.

Anonymous said...

I love her new album she is great! I think her outfit was nice but she's had better outfits on in the past. Curvy girl she is and she seems to look as if she at least eats right and works out at the gym every now and then. I think that is the message we curvygirls should be sending out and not that having a pop belly is acceptable. Granted it may be a trouble spot but like any other area of the body it can be worked and shaped based on proper nutritional diet and exercise. Why can't we be healthy AND curvy? Josephine Baker, Jane Russell, Marilyn Monroe, Tina Tuner, Catherine Zeta-Jones. Kate Winslet, Charlotte Church, Jordin Sparks, have been or are Curvygirls and know how to work it at the gym as well. In ending, my life would SUCK without CURVY! :)

Anonymous said...

I love KC!
She is so cute and knows who she is!
she is KC!

Anonymous said...

She has some awesome curves! If you got it -- flaunt it.