Monday, January 19, 2009

Alright Already -- I'm hip!

Hi!! -
The powers that be have informed me that I need to post blogs entries everyday .
I post on my facebook page everyday and it's ON FIRE!
My web-site needs to be ON FIRE!

Therefore , I will be posting on this web-site's blog everyday - well at least I will try.
But YOU have to do your part too!

Write your COMMENTS!
Tell me what you want to see on CURVY GIRL STYLE !
I am here for YOU!
Be there for ME!
It's easy!
Just click on the cute pencil icon below .

Please SUBSCRIBE!
It's easy!
Just scroll down within the blog frame
click on the word "Atom"

Check out the blog ARTICLE ARCHIVES !
There's some good stuff there!

No worries - my hot tech guy is working making my web-site user friendly
for YOU! -- and ME!


FORWARD THINKING
In the weeks to come I will be posting on the other pages
of this web-site.

Meanwhile , check out the fashion stories within my site.
It's easy!
Just click on the illustrations on the top of the page.
and even wrote to me directly!
patty@curvygirlstyle.com

OK enough of my instructions
Enjoy!
I can't wait to hear from you!

*PATTY on SITE*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK!!!!
I LOVE your SITE!!!!!!
Good Luck with whatever you do!!!